CeraVe Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint provides UVA/UVB protection with 100%-mineral titanium dioxide and zinc oxide that form a barrier on the surface of the skin to reflect the sun’s rays. Non-greasy and suitable for sensitive skin, this mineral sunscreen with tint seamlessly blends into all skin tones, leaving a healthy glow without any white cast.
As with all CeraVe products, this tinted facial sunscreen features three essential ceramides to help restore the skin’s natural barrier and lock in moisture. Unlike many other tinted sunscreens, Hydrating Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Face Sheer Tint is also formulated with soothing niacinamide and hyaluronic acid to help maintain the skin’s natural moisture—while leaving a sheer, natural finish that blends seamlessly with the skin.
- 100% mineral sunscreen filters create a protective film on the skin’s surface to help reflect UVA/UVB rays.
- Seamlessly blends into all skin tones to offset whitening effect of mineral sunscreen.
- Leaves all skin tones with a healthy glow.
- Three essential ceramides help restore the skin’s natural barrier, which helps lock in moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain skin’s natural moisture.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B~3~, helps calm and soothe skin.
- Allergy tested, non-comedogenic and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Fragrance-free and paraben-free.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Awarded the Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use Seal of Approval.
Hi! I bought this as a replacement for my SPF BB cushion. My Fitzpatrick skin type is 3-4. The consistency was thick but application was smooth. It is hydrating throughout the day. The tint however was a bit dark for my skin tone. My skin became slightly greyish. But it doesn't bother me that much. But I'd look for other tinted sunscreen that would match my skin tone better in the future.
Otherwise, service from JdeeSpree is just great! Only the product didn't suit me that well.. Thanks by the way!
A bit oily at first but after a while it absorbs