Developed with Dermatologists, a gel-to-foam cleanser with 2% salicylic acid and purifying clay to clean pores and deeply reduce oiliness while helping to not disrupt the protective skin barrier or cause dryness and discomfort with 3 essential ceramides.
- Salicylic acid (SA) is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps remove dead skin cells, reduce blackheads & the appearance of pores, and treats & prevents acne. Chemical exfoliants feel less harsh than physical ones like face scrubs
- Cleanse skin morning and night, then apply CeraVe Acne Control Gel all over the face for targeted acne treatment. As product can increase skin’s sun sensitivity, we recommend using CeraVe Face Moisturizer with Sunscreen SPF 30
- Dispenses as a clear gel and transforms into a light, foaming face wash as you lather. The gentle wash and exfoliation smooths, hydrates and cleanses skin without leaving a stripped, tight feeling
- CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser helps prevent new breakouts from forming. With Oil-absorbing purifying clay to help reduce clogged pores and Niacinamide to helps soothe skin
- Ceramides are found naturally in the skin and make up 50% of the lipids in the skin barrier. All CeraVe products are formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
Based on 1 review
CeraVe Acne Control Cleanser 8 Fl Oz (237ml)