[EVE VEGAN® Certification]
#soothing #hydration #strong skin barrier #antioxidant
60% of fermented kombucha gives vitality to the skin, and 1% of panthenol helps the skin soothe and hydrate.
A pH-balanced ampoule toner is the first to touch the skin after cleansing. It hydrates and soothes for calm and healthy-looking skin.
- 60% fermented kombucha : Hydration, soothing, antioxidant
- 1% panthenol : Soothing
- Beta-glucan : Antioxidant
- 8 different hyaluronic acids : Hydration
- Infused with 60% of fermented kombucha, full of vitality
Fermented kombucha is made from carefully fermented green tea, which is grown in Jeju Island, using a symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast. It is rich in organic acids, sugars, vitamins and polyphenols to keep the skin hydrated and soft. It contains 8 times more vitamin C than lemons, and also helps antioxidants.
- Fermented Kombucha Water Manufacturing Process
Green tea is brewed using tea leaves carefully grown in clean Jeju under the sea breeze.
Inoculated with lactobacillus and brewer's yeast and cultured using an eco-friendly fermentation method. (25-35 ‘C, 72 hours)
After culturing, fermented kombucha containing abundant organic acids, sugars, and polyphenols is obtained through eco-friendly purification and separation.
- 1% panthenol
Help to strengthen the skin barrier and soothe the skin.
- 8 different hyaluronic acids for intense hydration
A concentrated ampoule toner formulated with hyaluronic acid with eight different molecular weights gives intense hydration from the inside out, leaving the skin hydrated and healthy all day long.
- Formulated to the skin’s natural pH range
- Proven to have zero irritation to the skin and suitable for all skin types
- Free of artificial flavors, artificial colors, parabens, phenoxyethanol, animal-derived ingredients, and mineral oil
An intensely hydrating ampoule type toner formulated with fermented kombucha water and plant-derived hydrating ingredients.
The texture delivers multi-depth hydration.